Pallet Racking & Workbench Case Study - BSE UK
Client: Sulzer Ltd
Sulzer Ltd. is a Swiss industrial engineering and manufacturing firm, founded by Salomon Sulzer-Bernet in 1775 and established as Sulzer Brothers Ltd.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Products: Heavy Duty Pallet Racking & Boltless Workbench
- 2000mm H x 1100mm D x 2700mm clear entry
- 2 no. Beam Levels
- Each beam level complete with Open Boarded Timber Decking
- Load Data: 2000Kgs per level
1 no. Single Entry Rack comprising 1 Bay as above.
1 no. Rivet Workbench with MFC Worktop
- 915mm H x 1830mm W x 915mm D
- Full Undershelf
- Loading – 400Kgs per shelf (600Kgs max bench load)
- MFC tops edged with hard wearing 1mm PVC edging.
Signup to our newsletter below to receive all our latest news!
By submitting this form you agree to our privacy and data protection policy which governs how we deal with personal data.
As a SEMA Distributor Company, Bristol Storage is approved by SEMA to provide industry-leading products & services in order to ensure peace of mind and to guarantee optimum health & safety standards for your business.
Call 0117 955 5211 to book your annual SEMA rack inspection! https://t.co/hZUF4Vd8C5