Cantilever Racking Systems & Solutions
We can help fit and install a cantilever racking solution that offers safe & organised storage of long, lengthy and awkward-to-handle loads in busy warehouses or other logistics operations.
Our team is highly experienced in fitting warehouse racking and we offer competitive pricing and a stress-free installation around your schedule, on every project.
Bristol Storage's heavy duty cantilever racking systems are an effective and efficient alternative to other conventional light-weight racking storage solutions and is designed in mind for the storage of long metal beams, plywood sheets, steel pipes and tubes.
Choosing Cantilever Racking for your Warehouse can Provide the Following Benefits:
- A robust design enabling storage of heavy materials in tough internal and external environments
- Each cantilever rack is designed and manufactured to match your individual requirements, taking into account the exact storage space available, handling facilities, the type of product stored, etc
- Easy access - stock is always immediately available for picking
- No front uprights to interfere with the placement or retrieval of loads
- Column height up to 9 metres
- Cantilevered arms with loading capacities from 500 kgs to 15 tons per arm dependent on your exact requirements
- Suitable for forklift truck and crane handling
Both single sided and double sided configurations are available for you to choose. The double sided rack provides maximum storage capacity with convenient access from both sides, while the single sided cantilever rack is designed to sit alongside a wall and permits quick and safe access from only the one side.
Manufactured within the UK, our racking solutions feature a robust design with all uprights and bases manufactured from heavy duty universal beam sections. Individual structural calculations are used to ensure that the most cost effective solution is provided to you. We offer options for single or double sided units with a wide range of painted or galvanised finishes and vertical arm adjustment on 150mm centres as standard.
Pallet racking case studies
Dexion P90 pallet racking with carton flow system
Bristol Storage recently undertook work for Lens Online a company that is part of…
Dexion Mobile Shelving and
Racking in Essex
Bristol Storage Equipment Ltd were invited in to this site in Essex by an existing customer…
Bristol Storage Equipment Limited
Unit 2 Mead Court,
Sign up to recieve our newsletter
By submitting this form you agree to our privacy and data protection policy which governs how we deal with personal data.