Products & Services - In the Warehouse
- Maximise your warehouse space
- Expand your business without moving, building or acquiring new premises
- Make good use of the redundant space literally overhead
Maximise the use of your existing space and install a Mezzanine Floor.
Designed to suit your specific requirements, a Mezzanine Floor will add a new dimension to your warehouse premises by making use of redundant overhead space - giving your business the space it needs at a fraction of the cost of relocation.
The additional space created by a Mezzanine Floor can be used to accommodate offices, or increase storage and production space. Designed, approved and fitted in less time than you would imagine, Mezzanine Flooring can be easily installed into a wide range of commercial, industrial or retail environments – minimum disruption to your business whilst a new working environment is created.
Each Mezzanine Floor is of bespoke design to meet your precise requirements, taking into account site conditions, Building Regulations, safety and access. Constructed from lightweight steel, with edge protection systems and moisture resistant decking as standard. High quality powder coated ancillaries in a wide range of colours are available, together with staircases and pallet gates designed to protect your personnel.
Multi-tiered Mezzanine Floors
In warehouses with high roof lines a multi-tiered mezzanine floor can be considered. A two, three or four tier mezzanine floor where height allows will give considerable additional floor space.
Bristol Storage Equipment offers a professional service from site survey through to installation.
- One of our experienced staff will visit you on site to assess your specific Mezzanine Flooring requirements
- Detailed structural drawings and calculations will be provided
- Building Control and Fire Regulation approval obtained on your behalf
- Efficient installation scheduled to suit your workload
For further information and a no obligation quote on a wide range of mezzanine products, contact our Sales Department.
Costs for a mezzanine floor will depend on size, loading and specification of the floor. We can help by providing a budgetary quotation for feasibility studies on request.
Our mezzanine floors are designed and produced to comply with the current BRE code of practice and all relevant Building Regulations, so approval is swiftly obtained on your behalf. For more information on installing a mezzanine floor in your premises give our specialists a call on 01179 555 211 today!
- Dexion Pallet Racking
- Pallet Racking Inspection / Maintenance
- Pallet Racking Protection
- Mezzanine Floors
- All Other Pallet Racking
- Cantilever Racking
- Dynamic Live Storage
- Dexion Shelving
- Warehouse Labelling & Identification
- Lockers & Cupboards
- Archive Storage
- Shelving General
- Dexion Construction Kits
- Dexion Maxi Bins & Containers
- Dexion Office Shelving
- Office Furniture
- Handling & Access Equipment
- Used Equipment
- Case Studies
- Contact our sales team for further details by clicking here or call
01179 555 211