Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
1. What information do we collect?
We May collect and store the following kinds of data;
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your I.P. address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.)
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of any queries that you may make about our products and services. This includes name, address, email address, and telephone number.
2. Using your Personal data
We will use your personal data to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of services available on the website.
- Sent statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post, or where you have specifically agreed to this by email or similar technology. (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- To deal with any queries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website. If at any time you submit personal information for publication our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the permission you grant to us we will not without your express of content provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the prevention and declaration of fraud)
4. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Personal information will be stored on a secured server managed by Bristol Storage Equipment Ltd and all its associate suppliers.
5. Policy Amendments
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website you should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with changes.
6. Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. Where our use of data requires consent, you may withdraw the consent at any time.
7. Third party Websites
Bristol Storage Equipment Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites accessed through links on our site.
8. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by Email: email@example.com
10. Data controller
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (D.P.A) and the general Data Protection Register 2018 (GDPR), the data controller is Bristol Storage Equipment Ltd.
Cookie Consent Check
As mentioned above, upon your first visit our website displays a banner at the top of the page alerting you about cookies being deployed by our website. In order for our website to remember your choice of opting-in, we store an anonymous cookie to remove the alert banner for 28 days. To prevent this cookie being stored, simply do not accept and close the alert. If you have already accepted the alert and you wish to remove the cookie, please clear your cookies within your browser settings.
Most modern browsers allow you to control your cookie settings for all websites that you browse. You can disable cookie deployment completely by editing your browser settings, however in doing this you may be limiting the functionality that is displayed on our website. To learn how to disable cookies on your preferred browser we recommend reading this advice posted by Google.
If you are concerned about cookies tracking your movements on the Internet then you may be concerned about spyware. Spyware is the name given to a particular band of cookies that track personal information about you. There are many antispyware programs that you can use to prevent this from happening. Learn more about antispyware software - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware. As mentioned earlier in this page you call also disable Google Analytics on all websites by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Bristol Storage Equipment Limited
Unit 2 Mead Court,
Sign up to recieve our newsletter
By submitting this form you agree to our privacy and data protection policy which governs how we deal with personal data.